Directory of Happiness Investigators
- Address data of scientists who have published on the subject of subjective appreciation
Includes most authors of works in the 'Bibliography of Happiness'.
- Research groups that focus on the quality-of-life.
Coverage at 1-9-2015:
- 13.615 names,
- About half of which with recent e-mail
- Mainly investigators who published after 1975.
- Fairly complete up to 2012
- Year of publications on happiness
The data can be made available to peer-researchers
for scientific purposes only.
A list is sent on request as an e-mail
attachment or print on address labels
Investigators can be selected by nation, year of publication and subjects of publication
Submit a request with rationale to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last update: 1-9-2014
Back to startpage of World
Database of Happiness